River and Terran Visit Queen Of Sheba
River and Terran visit Spokane’s first Ethiopian Restaurant called the Queen of Sheba.
The boys learn a few of Ethiopia’s customs while at the restaurant and put them into practice while there.
Here is what the boys had for dinner:
1) Beef Sambussa – (4) Pastries filled with lean ground beef, onions, garlic, & cumin.
2) Veggie Sambussa – (4) Pastries filled with lentils, onions, garlic, & cumin. Vegetarian.
3) Yatakilt Alicha – Potatoes, carrots, & cabbage delicately sautéed with ginger, garlic, onions, and tumeric.
4) Tibs We’T – Tender sautéed Beef strips with tomatoes, bell peppers, Ethiopian clarified butter, in a berbere sauce
5) Bozena – Mixture of ground chick peas cooked with chunks of beef and Ethiopian spices.
6) Iyeb – Ethiopian Cheese made from buttermilk.
The boys try all of the food above and love it! Follow along to find out more about the owner and the desserts!
Don’t forget to visit our sponsor: Butcher Box to get free bacon and $20 off your first order.